Note Pads and Desk Pads
We design and print note pads and desk pads. We offer fast, reliable high quality full colour CMYK offset printing services at very competitive prices. We use state of the art A1 Ryobi presses, chemical free processing and soy based inks.
We also offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our products and delivery is free Australia wide.
If you are supplying your own artwork please refer to the artwork specs below. Prices are in Australian dollars and we offer FREE delivery Australia wide.
Design and Printing
- A6 Note Pads
- A5 Note Pads
- A4 Note Pads
- A2 Desk Pads
- A3 Desk Pads
Note: If you are supplying your own artwork and need us to make any alterations, please allow $80/hr for edits. If you only need something minor we may not charge but please ask us first.
Delivery Time Frame
Printing and delivery time frames vary depending on your location but most orders are delivered with 3-5 days.
We offer free delivery Australia wide.
Payment is required in full prior to design and printing.
Supplying your own Print Ready Artwork
If you already have your artwork in print ready format and just require printing, please check the instructions below to ensure you supply the correct files in the right format.
Once you have placed your order you will be sent a link with details on how to upload your artwork.
File formats accepted
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Vector based EPS files
- min. 300 dpi CMYK TIFF files (600-800 dpi preferred)
- min. 300 dpi CMYK EPS files (600-800 dpi preferred)
- Press Ready PDF files
Supplying finished files
- We require a 2mm bleed over the finished size, but please refer to the specification templates below file for each type of product for exact measurements.
- All fonts to be turned into paths or curves.
- All colours must be CMYK or Grayscale (no RGB, PMS, Pantone or Spot colours)
- Transparency effects must be flattened
- Overprints should be set correctly for desired result
- All colour profiles should be removed
- All bitmap images must be min. 300dpi and CMYK.
- Reversed type (light type on dark background) should be a minimum of 7pt.
- Please supply all files separately as we prefer to do our own imposing. PDF’s should be individual files and not multi-page documents.
- Borders and type are within safe zone as variations may occur when trimming
- Registration marks, keylines, dielines and other non-printing items should be removed.
- No crop registration marks required, however if crop marks are required please ensure they are positioned outside bleed.